Minor Pleasures (11 Viewers)

Porter House Oyster and Porter House Pils in the Beer Store at 6 for a fiver. Gonna be an enjoyable night in.

being able to respond to grief received for bringing herself to burger king for dinner on a saturday night with

"WELL THE DEPUTY FIRST MINISTER OF THE NORTHERN IRELAND ASSEMBLY MARTIN MCGUINNESS MLA SEEMS TO THINK IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIS WIFE SO STFU"

being able to respond to grief received for bringing herself to burger king for dinner on a saturday night with

"WELL THE DEPUTY FIRST MINISTER OF THE NORTHERN IRELAND ASSEMBLY MARTIN MCGUINNESS MLA SEEMS TO THINK IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIS WIFE SO STFU"

In fairness,McGuinness is hardly someone to hold as a good example.

In fairness,McGuinness is hardly someone to hold as a good example.

Yeah, Derry is a bit like Limerick, Burger King is a night out for them.

Never trust that McGuinness guy, he promised me that I would become a Detective Chief Inspector in the PSNI if I supported the Peace Process. Didn't deliver. He was just on to me though saying theres a vacancy if I want to become a prison officer.

3 days off the smokes and feeling like I can actually quit. E cigarettes, the nicotine ones, well worth giving a go, any smokers trying to them up.

E cigarettes would have made me think of something totally different a few years ago.

3 days off the smokes and feeling like I can actually quit. E cigarettes, the nicotine ones, well worth giving a go, any smokers trying to them up.

E cigarettes would have made me think of something totally different a few years ago.

I've been eyeballing them things lately.I'm gonna give them a bash.Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back