Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

I hate singing with hairphones

5959427389_58f01c4a11_z.jpg

you have to wire the monitors out of phase, innit, not about placement so much. was going to try it in bow lane a few months back, jimmy eadie said it was no problem to do, but i hadn't the time. would love to

on twitter, you cant !gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat!gloat

so fuck.

just got super lucky and scored a new gfx card for 12 lids on ebay.

That added to deleting the 4 windows.old folders, I didnt know were there, I found on my hard drive at 5.30 am this morning whilst troubleshooting..thus freeing up 200 gigs on my c drive which is now running smoother than an egg.has put me into a spiffy mood!

Re-watching resident evil movies, spinal tap extras & dark knight features. Being sick ain't so bad.

Finally making headway with my three song "cycle" about Atopy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back