Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Latest tune called a work of genius by someone whos music I love:)

I just found out one of last weeks tunes, 69city, is gonna be played on BBC 1 on Monday.

I'm about to cry.

I have to go out for dinner this evening, which I hate doing because I'm too awkward for that level of prolonged small talk.

Anyway, I woke up today and my voice is completely gone (not even a croak, merely a whisper!) and my ears are blocked up. This means I can sit there and eat in silence and then leave.

The downside of that is, my throat hurts and lot and someone clearly rammed a dagger in my ear... and I also have to sit in silence which might be even more awkward....

I have to go out for dinner this evening, which I hate doing because I'm too awkward for that level of prolonged small talk.

Anyway, I woke up today and my voice is completely gone (not even a croak, merely a whisper!) and my ears are blocked up. This means I can sit there and eat in silence and then leave.

The downside of that is, my throat hurts and lot and someone clearly rammed a dagger in my ear... and I also have to sit in silence which might be even more awkward....

sounds like a good excuse to cancel the dinner to me.

p.s get well soon

I think I'm going to take the whiskey option, as its a birthday thing so alas, I'd feel pretty awful if I bailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back