Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

Minor as they go, but listening to Craig Charles and it's his birthday

Shouted out to Clare Grogan and told her "I love ya, babes"

Then played Altered Images Happy Birthday for himself

Makes me warmer inside than I would expect

Lister & Kochanski still connected

My skipper is very patient when I put 6 on in the living room. He worked in the music biz when he was younger and has retained a healthy level of skeptical contempt for music he doesn't know, which is disguised at quiet respect. This is way of the Old School.

Minor as they go, but listening to Craig Charles and it's his birthday

Shouted out to Clare Grogan and told her "I love ya, babes"

Then played Altered Images Happy Birthday for himself

Makes me warmer inside than I would expect

Lister & Kochanski still connected
On this, Lammo's national anthem thing was entertaining. I was almost going to text in and suggest High Speed Dirt by Megadeth. But I really didn't expect It's Raining Men. I won't lie, a bit of dancing happened. It was so obvious, yet unexpected.

Being able to listen to stuff on the headphones while in work. It gets me through the day.
I'm trying to get to grips with the new computer system while listening to the monster's den on youtube. A bunch of middle aged men talking about old horror films. Love it.

Early rise, bike to the beach, met a group and swam for a half hour (got about 2/3 mile in)
Then out for coffee before work with two beautiful women, we talked about music and cake and washing up, before biking to work in shorts

These are the days I'll reach out from my deathbed and try and claw back just five minutes of, just to remember how it felt, before I drift off into eternal nothingness.

Happy Thursday y'all

Fairplay of course, but jaysus that's some heavy (emotional) lifting you're putting on those two beautiful women and swimming buddies. Let them know.

Fairplay of course, but jaysus that's some heavy (emotional) lifting you're putting on those two beautiful women and swimming buddies. Let them know.
Kinda
I put a photo of the swim group (that is my view as I arrive on my bike) in the private chat on Insta
1689860626646.png

And I picked up the bill for the ladies' coffees and pastries (without making too much of a big deal about it)

Just said "these are the great summer days of swimming and drinking coffee with friends"

now i have this as an earworm.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I cannot get this song out of my head for months

About how quickly life goes
Mostly because I miss my Dad every day, but also that my own time is dwindling and years are zipping by, and we are all running out of time to do the things we want to do in this life
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Trying to get as much of these "This is what I'll miss about being alive" moments as I can

All that matters is love and each other

(again, high AF rn)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back