Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

seanc

My downstairs neighbour has two Norwegian forest cats, or maybe they're Maine Coons. Anyway, they're huge big fluffy cats that look awesome and I'm glad to have had them around over the last few months. He takes them out for walks at the same times every day. I'm a cat person, but cats that act like dogs are the best cats.

Just now, I saw a fox haring it across the front yard, with a big cat chasing him, his bell a-jingling. The cat was bigger than the fox. Followed by the neighbour, who didn't know what was going on. It all just made me laugh, the cat was never going to catch the fox, the man was never going to catch the cat, unless the cat allowed it, which he did.

riath

Supporter
Solutions
Circle, row 3. Told my girlfriend I expected to be going alone. One Bleed video and one spin of Chaosphere later, I have company.

i picked up tickets too but mainly just for Zeal & Ardour. Guess it’s a bit rude to leave after the support act.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
My go-to Summer Solstice music - one of four EPs recorded on the each of their respective solstices/equinoxes and released the following year for the same events. The Winter one is one of my absolute favourite singles/EPs by anyone. This summer one is beautiful and contains a reference to the Irish poet/mystic AE for those of you interested in such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Womb Sounds To Make Baby Sleep Faster
    Womb Sound With Slow Heartbeat and Slow Pulse (Deep Sleep)
    Womb Sound
    Womb Sounds To Make Baby Sleep Faster

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads