Minor Pleasures (15 Viewers)

My downstairs neighbour has two Norwegian forest cats, or maybe they're Maine Coons. Anyway, they're huge big fluffy cats that look awesome and I'm glad to have had them around over the last few months. He takes them out for walks at the same times every day. I'm a cat person, but cats that act like dogs are the best cats.

Just now, I saw a fox haring it across the front yard, with a big cat chasing him, his bell a-jingling. The cat was bigger than the fox. Followed by the neighbour, who didn't know what was going on. It all just made me laugh, the cat was never going to catch the fox, the man was never going to catch the cat, unless the cat allowed it, which he did.

Circle, row 3. Told my girlfriend I expected to be going alone. One Bleed video and one spin of Chaosphere later, I have company.

i picked up tickets too but mainly just for Zeal & Ardour. Guess it’s a bit rude to leave after the support act.

Got a standing ticket. Looking forward to it.
It wouldn't be rude to leave after the support, I did it between baroness and Volbeat.

This is the video that Z&A clicked with me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got a standing ticket. Looking forward to it.
It wouldn't be rude to leave after the support, I did it between baroness and Volbeat.

This is the video that Z&A clicked with me.

I left the RDS after Tracy Chapman, before Hot House Flowers came on. Sorry.

Scrubbing satans skid marks out of the jax on a sunny solstice afternoon with Green Lung blasting
New one for this year's solstice

My go-to Summer Solstice music - one of four EPs recorded on the each of their respective solstices/equinoxes and released the following year for the same events. The Winter one is one of my absolute favourite singles/EPs by anyone. This summer one is beautiful and contains a reference to the Irish poet/mystic AE for those of you interested in such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back