Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Went to the offie. The shop keeper noticed that one of my cans had a dent in it and said change that can. Cheers for pointing that out I thought, other offie proprietors wouldn't do that. Then he also said you can have this dented can for free. 4 for the price of 3. Support your local businesses lads.

Brings to mind the offie in Rathmines with the creel full of cut price expired beer. Bottles full of floaty things. But it was cheap.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Went to the offie. The shop keeper noticed that one of my cans had a dent in it and said change that can. Cheers for pointing that out I thought, other offie proprietors wouldn't do that. Then he also said you can have this dented can for free. 4 for the price of 3. Support your local businesses lads.

Lets get a can denting scam going.

reminds me. the place across the road hasn't had their usual '20 bottles of short dated fiesta IPA for a tenner' in about two years. i'll have to complain.

Brings to mind the offie in Rathmines with the creel full of cut price expired beer. Bottles full of floaty things. But it was cheap.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was also fond of the Recession Fridge in that shop. I thought I was drinking exotic beers and developing my palette at super cheap prices. I was wrong.

Srsly though, here an offie makes something like 15p gross profit off a can of beer. So giving me a £1.50 can for free is actually quite a thing.

IMG_20210702_113511.jpg We got a kitten, and she's lifted everyone-in-the-house's mood
I've had this little dude following me around ...I'm in a vets gaf..Her name is boots cos she was found in a boots bag on the side of the road. Friendliest little kitten I ever met. Although she scratched me jumping up on me..I hope I don't get cat scratch fever.

Who would do that to a kitten .😟

Despite dreaming that I was hanging out with a young Ian Bailey at some sort of art college (I blame a late night cheese sandwich), I had a good night's sleep and awoke felling pretty refreshed for a change.

went to croker on saturday. Only 8000 allowed in the stadium and given the amount of room we. had around us, they easily could have had 2 or 4 times that number inside. Will be interesting to see if they up the numbers over the coming weeks. Great to be able to get back to watching actual live sport again.

went to croker on saturday. Only 8000 allowed in the stadium and given the amount of room we. had around us, they easily could have had 2 or 4 times that number inside. Will be interesting to see if they up the numbers over the coming weeks. Great to be able to get back to watching actual live sport again.

Did you have to sit in a little pen at the back while other people had picnic tables up the front?

I just passive-aggressively outmatched a passive aggressive guy in the supermarket. It felt goooooood. Him moving my trolley, not on.

"Let go of it" I said.
"Ok thanks" he said.

That's not quite passive-aggressive is it? Anyway, still felt good.

I just passive-aggressively outmatched a passive aggressive guy in the supermarket. It felt goooooood. Him moving my trolley, not on.

"Let go of it" I said.
"Ok thanks" he said.

That's not quite passive-aggressive is it? Anyway, still felt good.
Yesterday I was playing football, so I brought an umbrella cause obviously it was gonna rain at some point, and I left my bag under the umbrella beside the pitch, so my bag and hoodie would stay relatively dry.
At some point, some cunt came along, took my umbrella, and stuck it over their own bag, leaving my shit out to get rained on, which it did.
I only discovered this after the game when I went to grab my bag. Strangely, after I took my umbrella, somebody must have kicked that other person's shit all over the side of the pitch, as it ended up everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back