Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

ann post

Supporter
Threads
oh the single mono version and the AM radio version are different. The AM version being a mono version of the stereo album version it seems.

which is different to the single mono version.

obviously.
Thats pretty interesting on the engineering side.

Mono single for fm/jukebox/home.

Stereo at the time was a bit of a notion so the bass left/melody right mixing style was all in vogue even though it is stupid, but does leave space for more extreme eq

AM mix - sorta like mixing for a phonecall. Bit of a shortcut there with the summing the stereo.

I'm thinking out loud no doubt.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Thats pretty interesting on the engineering side.

Mono single for fm/jukebox/home.

Stereo at the time was a bit of a notion so the bass left/melody right mixing style was all in vogue even though it is stupid, but does leave space for more extreme eq

AM mix - sorta like mixing for a phonecall. Bit of a shortcut there with the summing the stereo.

I'm thinking out loud no doubt.
Well thinking about that tedious nonsense was my minor pleasure in the first place so i'm with you (y)

prefuse

Threads
Singing along to Alright by east17, but I replace every "alright" with "dogshite"

I'm just trying to cope the best I can.

seanc

Threads
I got to know a nice young man over the last few weeks. Posh, but perfectly decent. On his 25th birthday he bought himself a Tesla. The other day he worked out that if he had spent his money on shares in Tesla Inc, rather than actually buying one of their cars, today those shares would be worth Β£1.9million.

He's a lovely lad and it's a lovely car, but the schadenfreude is strong with this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads