Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

The AM signal basically is a flanger half the time anyways.
oh the single mono version and the AM radio version are different. The AM version being a mono version of the stereo album version it seems.

which is different to the single mono version.

obviously.

oh the single mono version and the AM radio version are different. The AM version being a mono version of the stereo album version it seems.

which is different to the single mono version.

obviously.

Thats pretty interesting on the engineering side.

Mono single for fm/jukebox/home.

Stereo at the time was a bit of a notion so the bass left/melody right mixing style was all in vogue even though it is stupid, but does leave space for more extreme eq

AM mix - sorta like mixing for a phonecall. Bit of a shortcut there with the summing the stereo.

I'm thinking out loud no doubt.

Thats pretty interesting on the engineering side.

Mono single for fm/jukebox/home.

Stereo at the time was a bit of a notion so the bass left/melody right mixing style was all in vogue even though it is stupid, but does leave space for more extreme eq

AM mix - sorta like mixing for a phonecall. Bit of a shortcut there with the summing the stereo.

I'm thinking out loud no doubt.
Well thinking about that tedious nonsense was my minor pleasure in the first place so i'm with you (y)

Singing along to Alright by east17, but I replace every "alright" with "dogshite"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm just trying to cope the best I can.

I got to know a nice young man over the last few weeks. Posh, but perfectly decent. On his 25th birthday he bought himself a Tesla. The other day he worked out that if he had spent his money on shares in Tesla Inc, rather than actually buying one of their cars, today those shares would be worth £1.9million.

He's a lovely lad and it's a lovely car, but the schadenfreude is strong with this one.

my 27" monitor ordered for me by work arrived today. it's so bleedin wide that if i glance from the left hand side of the screen to the right, i've already forgotten what i wanted to look at by the time my eyes arrive there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back