Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Had the car in the garage again. A different mechanic this time

He didn't have an awful lot to do but he's had it for two days so I was fearing a huge bill

it's only 40 quid

I can't quite believe it

Fixed* and no charge

*remains to be seen

whats the best for a sore throat?

Gargle a glass of luke warm salty water (say a teaspoon of salt) 2-3 times a day. When finished gargling, sip a glass of hot water with a good spoon of honey in it (preferably manuka honey). Gargling a glass of water with disprin also helps.

Avoid citrus fruits cause apparently they can wreak havoc on sore throats

Taped something called "Cassette Culture" off Vintage TV a few weeks ago. First two tracks are Alison by Slowdive, MBV - Feed Me With Your Kiss.....now it's JAMC - Just Like Honey.

Deadly.

the empty house across the road has a meter box with a broken door that slams in the wind all night. i gaffa taped it this morning and the wind blew it open again. i was sitting here thinking about removing the door and would the landlord get pissed off if i did. the lad next door is after going over and removing it.

ah Donegal

Where I'm from a guy got in trouble with the law because he went to his neighbour's garden and chopped down a tree..because a particularly noisy bird lived in it and it was driving him nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back