Minor Pleasures (1 Viewer)

I also wouldn't try and ... fix a broken spoke.

Oh, I noticed when I was changing the tyre that I have one of those, it's still attached to the rim but not to the centre piece. Is that something I should address urgently? I know it much be weakening the wheel somewhat but could I keep riding and leave it till the weekend? I've no clue how long it's been broken for.

Oh, I noticed when I was changing the tyre that I have one of those, it's still attached to the rim but not to the centre piece. Is that something I should address urgently? I know it much be weakening the wheel somewhat but could I keep riding and leave it till the weekend? I've no clue how long it's been broken for.
I would say yes. The spoke tension should be consistent around the wheel to spread the load equally. If one spoke is gone there'll be a lot more pressure on that part of the wheel and it could cause the rim to warp.

I've had that happen me while cycling. I was looking it didn't result in an accident (going slow at the time, thankfully).

Alternatively, you could get lucky and it could be fine for ages. I'd tend not to take a chance on it though.

Should only cost a tenner or so to get a spoke replaced.

wince

did you actually do this?

Of course not.

Well, not this time.

I did it before with an ex via chat. Two lines in and it's not even her, it's her boyfriend - she was showering or some shit and he was on their computer. I had to scramble and say the dream was about her driving a fucking bus or something. So dumb.

i told someone i had a sex dream about them and they were not too impressed. they just thought it was a bit weird. it was someone i'd had a fling with in the past though so not completely out of the blue. i regret nothing.

A person told me they had a sex dream about me once. I didn't know what to make of, other than I was extremely flattered

I'd say that's all to be made of it. I've had sex dreams about lots of people I know and it means nothing. The with rate my brain moves through topics it's no wonder things get all mixed up. The other night I was obsessing about thoughts of getting my driver's license here. I ended up having a dream that while taking my exam (at night) the instructor was telling me where to turn and I ended up parallel parking in a car park used for dogging. Looked in the mirror to reverse and there was a man wanking looking in at me. Weird dream. Out of no where but I suppose someone could analyze it.

I'd say that's all to be made of it. I've had sex dreams about lots of people I know and it means nothing. The with rate my brain moves through topics it's no wonder things get all mixed up. The other night I was obsessing about thoughts of getting my driver's license here. I ended up having a dream that while taking my exam (at night) the instructor was telling me where to turn and I ended up parallel parking in a car park used for dogging. Looked in the mirror to reverse and there was a man wanking looking in at me. Weird dream. Out of no where but I suppose someone could analyze it.

You're worried about the price of car insurance ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back