Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

After being out of the qualifying spots in my poker league since the second week of it I scraped into the final table for next week by jumping 2 spots

My family don't go huge on Christmas gifts so whatever I win next week should more than pay for everyone.

Finished 7th, shan't complain as I so barely qualified I was just happy to be in. Only got one especially good hand (an ace high flush off the flop) but one lad got lucky/timed his bets well, pushing me off 2 hands when I was behind on the flop but what would have turned into hands might have taken loads of chips off him on the turn, (first time a queen turned up which would have made a straight against his 3 aces, second time his pair of tens were ahead of my pocket 4s, but 2 more 4s dropped on the turn and river.) And got a couple of bluffs through which is my second favourite thing to do in poker.

Presents paid for and enough for a few records from Elastic Witch this afternooon.

Finished 7th, shan't complain as I so barely qualified I was just happy to be in. Only got one especially good hand (an ace high flush off the flop) but one lad got lucky/timed his bets well, pushing me off 2 hands when I was behind on the flop but what would have turned into hands might have taken loads of chips off him on the turn, (first time a queen turned up which would have made a straight against his 3 aces, second time his pair of tens were ahead of my pocket 4s, but 2 more 4s dropped on the turn and river.) And got a couple of bluffs through which is my second favourite thing to do in poker.

Presents paid for and enough for a few records from Elastic Witch this afternooon.

i have no idea what any of that means

960249_569130136490127_1040671973_n.jpg

Got this today.I've had 5 months of playing a broken guitar..5 months of a broken heart.

I had love affairs that were less traumatic.

Today.. friend saved my life.He took half of what he was offered cos he knew the turmoil I was in.

I'm all about the guitar.Its what I do.

I had to sell my old guitar to pay a debt.

Hear this now..this will be the last thing I own.Everything else will sell...the amp..the car..my dignity...but this is my right hand.

I have christened this guitar

THE WINDS OF JUPITER.

1458460_569235953146212_237856223_n.jpg

I'm the realest fucking musician any of you cunts ever met.

I'm a fucking a master.

I speaker audio.

Laugh all yis want..but one day..I'll be the fucking boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back