Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Thats a great plan...similar to my own in fact.

I'm ill so its gonna be non stop sitting round.

I shall be garnishing the meal with some choice choices from the movie thread.

And a couple of light refreshments.

I go to a gig in galway where they sing ancient choral stuff with an organist. its class. even better if you are a bit fucked going in.
I was in The Workmans during the summer (I think) 2 years ago when a choir came in and did an impromptu performance at closing time. It was fucking class, surround sound choral tunes. The bouncers eventually ruined it though.

50 years ago today......

this was released

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And this

Withthebeatlescover.jpg

While walking home tonight, this started playing on my ipod when I turned onto my street. There were boys jumping on tires of bikes, climbing fences, and kicking around a ball. A group of girls screaming at the boys while braiding hair. All the while a fire was lighting up the sky from the trash bins. No one seemed to care. It felt like I entered a scene of a film. It made me smile. Then I thought, if the music cut out it'd probably me who got shot.

Super post.

You should extrapolate that into some kinda story.

You've a great knack at describing stuff Jill

Last edited:
While walking home tonight, this started playing on my ipod when I turned onto my street. There were boys jumping on tires of bikes, climbing fences, and kicking around a ball. A group of girls screaming at the boys while braiding hair. All the while a fire was lighting up the sky from the trash bins. No one seemed to care. It felt like I entered a scene of a film. It made me smile. Then I thought, if the music cut out it'd probably me who got shot.

Is it safe? Do you have an invisibility cloak?

Good strategy. The feral kids of Stoneybatter , Parnell Street, James' Street, etc were the same when I lived there, they can smell fear

Last edited:
i like the way the rugby team have started trying again since the soccer team started looking like it had a snowflakes chance of pulling seating revenue.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back