Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

On the drive home from practice just now heading up Georges st, taxi in front of me was *crawling* along looking for fares, couldn't get past. prick.

we stop at the lights on to wexford st. he anticipates them changing and scoots foward. the lights don't change....

but then some other lights appear, on the roof of the car behind me! Nabbed the fucker! so pleased

Neighbour gave me a wrecked old Ibanez acoustic for free. Cleaned it up, stuck some strings on and it's grand.

This:

New friends foreign films sleeping late Werner Herzog. My beard listening to music Ethiopian I don't really like talking about myself Game of Thrones, my height and shoulders family is very important to me discussing politics my height and shoulders Kurosawa. Degree in philosophy nothing too complicated short-term dating I value art parallel parking fascinates me.

Going back to school my goofy smile I'm just a regular guy I value art. Trying different restaurants I don't really like talking about myself going to the gym trying different restaurants the simple things in life, making lasagna from scratch bikes happy hour vegetarian medical school. Ethiopian foreign films parallel parking someone who shares my sense of humor Infinite Jest sleeping late.

Shoot me a message thinking about trying yoga I don't take myself too seriously shoot me a message. Adventures I love the smell of Doctor Who medical school stepping outside your comfort zone, tacos if you're still reading this Kurosawa my favorite word is mountain biking. If you're still reading this if you like my profile Breaking Bad Netflix you should message me Catcher in the Rye.

http://laurenhallden.com/datingipsum/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back