Minor Pleasures (11 Viewers)

i don't know if i even pay tax or not, probably not though as i get paid so little. we should have a new option for simultaneously posting a post to the minor complaints and minor pleasures threads

i don't know if i even pay tax or not, probably not though as i get paid so little. we should have a new option for simultaneously posting a post to the minor complaints and minor pleasures threads

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have no idea how things work here. It seems like if you do nothing you're grand. If you put work in, you might get money back? It seems like a system solely based on the fact that most people are lazy and won't bother to wade through all the forms and rules to investigate how to get money back so the government wins. Or maybe it's just me that's too lazy.

Summer! It's going to be like this until mid october I reckon, except warmer and warmer up to the end of august and then a nice little mellow wind down through september, then a few good storms to kick things off in october

just replaced 5 capacitors on the hdmi board in my receiver, and now it works again, so it doesn't have to be replaced. for now anyway.

DIY4LIFE

You wouldn't be saying that f it was a broken washing machine.

Speaking of washing machines, mine broke on Monday. I should have been annoyed at the fact that it wouldn't drain and I had to scoop out water and it drenched my kitchen floor but I just said, "Oh well." Emailed the landlord on Tuesday, got a call right now from workman who is coming tomorrow to replace it with a brand new one. Score! I'm liking this whole, 'don't get worked up' because it doesn't matter approach.

This morning an airlink bus boxed me in and actually hit my handlebars on my bike making me fall over to the curb and my chain fell off. When trying to get the bike back upright, my inside elbow was underneath the handle bars. Tore off my 'just gave blood' cotton ball and blood was streaming down my arm. I just shrugged and walked my bike the rest of the way into work. By my calculation, something awesome has to happen now.

Speaking of washing machines, mine broke on Monday. I should have been annoyed at the fact that it wouldn't drain and I had to scoop out water and it drenched my kitchen floor but I just said, "Oh well." Emailed the landlord on Tuesday, got a call right now from workman who is coming tomorrow to replace it with a brand new one. Score! I'm liking this whole, 'don't get worked up' because it doesn't matter approach.

This morning an airlink bus boxed me in and actually hit my handlebars on my bike making me fall over to the curb and my chain fell off. When trying to get the bike back upright, my inside elbow was underneath the handle bars. Tore off my 'just gave blood' cotton ball and blood was streaming down my arm. I just shrugged and walked my bike the rest of the way into work. By my calculation, something awesome has to happen now.

Ehhhh... are you okay ? Physically like.... and have you been meditating ? or are you on smack ? what's your secret ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back