Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

It's only something i really go for in a 2am cheese toastie - i'm on the seeded craic most of the time when i'm cooking sober real food.
If I’m having the very occasional few sausages and rashers then english mustard is what I got for.

Otherwise it’s the poncy stuff.

For a brief window a shop on Dorset st used to sell a whole grain mustard from German brand (Kunle or summat), never seen it before or since in this country, but twas the mustard of the gods

Edit: here it is

If I’m having the very occasional few sausages and rashers then english mustard is what I got for.

Otherwise it’s the poncy stuff.

For a brief window a shop on Dorset st used to sell a whole grain mustard from German brand (Kunle or summat), never seen it before or since in this country, but twas the mustard of the gods

Edit: here it is
I usually see that in Turkish/North African shops. Or in very large supermarkets where they might have a Polish section.

Lidl's English mustard is not Colmans, but it's alright. I must check if Colmans actually is on the shelf round here. I used up the last of the mustard powder making currywurst.

So I did a stupid thing and now and paying the price of it, which is embarrassment.

I've gotten some colour on my face and when this happens, my almost nonexistent eyebrows disappear even more. I bought a home dye kit for blonde eyebrows and used it. It only stays on for a minute and then you wipe it off. It gives a tint for a few weeks and bob's your uncle. I brought a fancier brand I had never used before. Well, lets just say it TOOK. Took too well. I look like I live in Limerick City. Worst part, one is bigger than the other. I have been scrubbing and scrubbing and it's not coming off. I put sudocreme on them last night hoping it would dial down the red from scrubbing and take some colour off but no.

I look permanently surprised.

Every time I look in the mirror I think of the episode of Seinfeld with Uncle Leo who had his eyebrows burned off. They used a magic marker to fill them in and everyone thought he was mad all the time.

It's pretty funny but very embarrassing. I had to tell the story at work so everyone knew it wasn't an aesthetic choice, rather just an unfortunate mistake. Everyone is laughing. I'm an idiot.

So I did a stupid thing and now and paying the price of it, which is embarrassment.

I've gotten some colour on my face and when this happens, my almost nonexistent eyebrows disappear even more. I bought a home dye kit for blonde eyebrows and used it. It only stays on for a minute and then you wipe it off. It gives a tint for a few weeks and bob's your uncle. I brought a fancier brand I had never used before. Well, lets just say it TOOK. Took too well. I look like I live in Limerick City. Worst part, one is bigger than the other. I have been scrubbing and scrubbing and it's not coming off. I put sudocreme on them last night hoping it would dial down the red from scrubbing and take some colour off but no.

Every time I look in the mirror I think of the episode of Seinfeld with Uncle Leo who had his eyebrows burned off. They used a magic marker to fill them in and everyone thought he was mad all the time.

It's pretty funny but very embarrassing. I had to tell the story at work so everyone knew it wasn't an aesthetic choice, rather just an unfortunate mistake. Everyone is laughing. I'm an idiot.
Should look great in the wedding photos

Just pause dramatically when you talk to people.
Also, I told you so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back