Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

It's only something i really go for in a 2am cheese toastie - i'm on the seeded craic most of the time when i'm cooking sober real food.
If I’m having the very occasional few sausages and rashers then english mustard is what I got for.

Otherwise it’s the poncy stuff.

For a brief window a shop on Dorset st used to sell a whole grain mustard from German brand (Kunle or summat), never seen it before or since in this country, but twas the mustard of the gods

Edit: here it is

If I’m having the very occasional few sausages and rashers then english mustard is what I got for.

Otherwise it’s the poncy stuff.

For a brief window a shop on Dorset st used to sell a whole grain mustard from German brand (Kunle or summat), never seen it before or since in this country, but twas the mustard of the gods

Edit: here it is
I usually see that in Turkish/North African shops. Or in very large supermarkets where they might have a Polish section.

Lidl's English mustard is not Colmans, but it's alright. I must check if Colmans actually is on the shelf round here. I used up the last of the mustard powder making currywurst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back