Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

Well that's not really a complaint so much as it raises a mean guffaw from me.

shame on me for not recognising the future of journalism.

Minor complaint: me

Spend your beer money on Quorn or something else with lot's of protean in it to help your ear grow back and take it easy on yourself

Or chicken wings.

Quit now. Don't give yourself an out or a "sure it's one last night". Your ear will heal faster and better without the booze, don't perpetuate it with something you can change yourself right now. Throw any booze in the house out and get going.
I cant throw drink down the drain.

But when its drank its drank

It's a constant enough occurrence on the radio when they talk to someone in a position with some authority or something and they're from the UK.
Like the lad on this morning that's in charge of poop-free beaches in Ireland, is a Scot.
If I wouldn't instantly go down a k-hole of irony, I'd complain about it.

WTF?

It's a constant enough occurrence on the radio when they talk to someone in a position with some authority or something and they're from the UK.
Like the lad on this morning that's in charge of poop-free beaches in Ireland, is a Scot.
If I wouldn't instantly go down a k-hole of irony, I'd complain about it.

I'd say maybe 5 - 10% of my customers in Swords had English accents but typically had Irish surnames. Quare amount of Scousers in particular.

notice pot, breadboard and knife on the floor --they pulled down and ate a pot of leftover spuds and a loaf of bread

i knew we should have gotten a pet cam

That photo reminds me that it's close to three years since I lived in a gaff where I didn't have to go off out the front and around the back of the house to get to the washing machine. Fuck life.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back