Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

It wasn't that one, but it was in a bin on a shopping street. It's odd. It's easy enough generally to parcel these nuggets of information on someone into their past, then something like the bomb in boston happens and you look at them and think "you did the very same thing".

broke the antennae somehow on my iphone when i was replacing the dock connector.

NO SERVICE all the time now. GREAT! at least i can watch youtube clips with sound now.......... no wait, no i cant, no Wifi either. CRAI

Most likely something to do with me being clueless with computers,but I no longer seem to be able to see any youtube links posted on thumped.

Most likely something to do with me being clueless with computers,but I no longer seem to be able to see any youtube links posted on thumped.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That I've become the go-to-person to "do a quick write-up" with regard to our office. I'm a terrible writer so why is this now my job? Also, most of it has nothing to do with my work, ffs.

i have so much stuff to do that i can't figure out what to do, so i'm not getting a lot done.

Hate when that happens. Just pick one small task at random. Do it and see it through. You'll be ploughing through the rest in no time.

Unfortunately I only have one thing to do but it's proving remarkably difficult. Been on it two days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back