Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

This Lana Del Ray song off the Great Gatsby soundtrack. It's a minor annoyance that's growing at all times.

I really don't think she gets it.

I'll move in with your parents they sound mad.

They are.

Mom: Please check on your friends to make sure they are okay in Boston. I am so glad you're not there. It just got bombed and it's probably not on the news over there. Me: They are all fine and Ireland gets world news.
Dad: Are you still wearing a hat? Me: No, that's my hair. Dad: Really? That's awful you should get it fixed. Me: Thanks.

They are.

Mom: Please check on your friends to make sure they are okay in Boston. I am so glad you're not there. It just got bombed and it's probably not on the news over there. Me: They are all fine and Ireland gets world news.
Dad: Are you still wearing a hat? Me: No, that's my hair. Dad: Really? That's awful you should get it fixed. Me: Thanks.
Brilliant. What's your address?

If I were to do it, it would be in the fall when they migrate to Florida. It'd give me six months rent free to figure out where to move to and probably make me do me faster since I'd be stuck in the middle of nowhere.

http://goo.gl/maps/9FDV5
I'm in London without any friends or family. I might as well be on the moon. When do we leave ?

I'm in London without any friends or family. I might as well be on the moon. When do we leave ?
That's pretty much how I feel about Dublin. Word has it, the old Bluebird Diner (where I use to sit and drink too much coffee making mix-tape covers) is opening up again. Perhaps, I can get a gig waitressing? I always like those little carbon copy pads. You got fry cook skills? Parents are currently doing their three-day-car-trip back home so not until they head south again. I'll be there in July for my 20th high school reunion. I've already been asked out to dinner by an old classmate who pretty much resembles the unabomber and is constantly posting photos of guns along with gun rights and Obama hate memes on Facebook. Good times.

That's pretty much how I feel about Dublin. Word has it, the old Bluebird Dinner (where I use to sit and drink too much coffee making mix-tape covers) is opening up again. Perhaps, I can get a gig waitressing? I always like those little carbon copy pads. You got fry cook skills? Parents are currently doing their three-day-car-trip back home so not until they head south again. I'll be there in July for my 20th high school reunion. I've already been asked out to dinner by an old classmate who pretty much resembles the unabomber and is constantly posting photos of guns along with gun rights and Obama hate memes on Facebook. Good times.
I can do everything except grits and I'm willing to learn.

I can do everything except grits and I'm willing to learn.

You don't have to worry about grits up north.
I'll also be in town for the county fair, which means the demolition derby.
I'm tempted to enter making my holiday complete.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back