Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I just ate a huge ball of sickly sweet asian desert thing that tastes like it was made of rice, sugar and dirty chip fat. It's been sitting on the desk at work all week but I'm tired this evening and ate it out of self pity. I will probably be sick now and I have to be in again in the morning.

:'-(

Crashplan?

I signed up to crashplan recently when they were offering a year for $3, I didn't bother to read any info on the site. can you pick and choose files you want to download and download them over the web to wherever you like like you can with dropbox or is it really only for restoring everything if you're hard drives go? Please just tell me the answer and don't ask me to read anything.

I signed up to crashplan recently when they were offering a year for $3, I didn't bother to read any info on the site. can you pick and choose files you want to download and download them over the web to wherever you like like you can with dropbox or is it really only for restoring everything if you're hard drives go? Please just tell me the answer and don't ask me to read anything.

you install it. you tell it what folders you want to back up. it backs them up in the background. you can backup to another drive, to a friend's computer, or to their servers. once your files are backed up it does incremental backups constantly in the background.

I believe you can restore files within 30 days (my one fear is that restoring the now ~800Gb of files i have backed up with them would take longer than this) of them being deleted / stolen / destroyed / overwritten from your PC.

There are phone apps for accessing your backed up files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back