Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

The landlord is advertising the house to south americans as a "hotel" and is using pictures taken in somebody elses house, heh heh

One of my old landlords took photos of my place to post on daft. Thing was, I bought all the stuff that was in the photos and was taking it with me. It kind of freaked me out because I saw it on daft and my family photos etc were on full view. Seemed very voyeuristic. They also were charging 150 less, fuckers.

Perfectly nice day spent in Howth with a gal from Australia,ruined by seeing some wanker Robbing a blokes bike outside the grand social
the scrote was off by the Time I had my phone out of my pocket...

Were you going to Twitpic it or ring the cops first? Not that the cops are any use with reporting stolen bikes, bikes are like sweets to knackers.

Had a landlord on Stamer St. years ago who was being investigated for putting too many people into a flat/planning stuff. Came home to find he'd let himself in, knocked a wall between two rooms and also plastered over the door of another. Cowboy.

Happens to all my jeans.

images

Still happens, wear a good belt and they fit. Just they always manage to slip down and scrape the asphalt.

I'm uploading and downloading shite to dropboxes left right and center..I havent cluue where anything is going..or coming from..fucks sake

I've spent all day talking apart the 'fiitted wardrobe of the infinite nails' and I'm still not finished

1. This thread dropped off page one and I'm the one resureccting it. I feel ashamed

2. The computer I'm at doesn't have spellcheck so I can't tell if any of this makess sense

3. I tried to check in for a flight, there were 30 options for the year of my birth in the drop down menu and I still had to scroll down. Fuck it.

Just had to collect a desk for my Da.Which will sit in my car for a week.Obscuring my rear vision and generally being a PITGONADS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back