Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

One of my pub drinking underlings just made a complete mess of my morning by sleeping it out and letting his phone die so I didn’t even know if he was coming to work at all today. The boss is looking for me to teach him a lesson and I am just relieved that the stress of the last two hours is over.

I only hire pub drinking alcos because they never call in sick- they need the money for pints. Home drinking alcos are a different animal altogether because they call in sick and can scrounge enough change out of the back of the couch for a flagon on a sunny day. I steer clear of them in my work life.

Guy I gave money to on Henry st just walked past me with a bad of cans and headed into the park beside my job to sunbathe.
Now I'm stuck in a stuffy room with bars on the windows so they cant be opened and he's my view.

Guy I gave money to on Henry st just walked past me with a bad of cans and headed into the park beside my job to sunbathe.
Now I'm stuck in a stuffy room with bars on the windows so they cant be opened and he's my view.

Can you not report him to the police for something? Say you think he's dealing in the park

I can see 7 junkies together in the park now, looks like one of them is shooting up.
The Garda dont really bother coming around here, even when you call.

It's nice to be nice!
I bought 30 icepops for the kids here, they like me now :)

does someone sneak petrol into your car at night or something?

I just drive to a car park, park it for the day, get the bus to work and drive back home from the car park in the evening. Maybe head out to the supermarket at the weekend.

My bus ticket is 39 euro per week. Car park near the stop is 10 euro per week.

But if I drove to work it'd be 75 - 80 euro in petrol each week so.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back