Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Took someone off my ignore list who I've been ignoring for a few months now. See they are still trolling me after all this time. Some people have no life.

Back on the ignore list.

I think I missed them. Didn't see the stand. Probably for the best though.
They had pistachio and coffee & walnut ones. Got there around 4 so they'd be out in the sun for hours.
Nice but not worth the 3 hour round trip.

I've woken up in litterally a pool of my own sweat,so either I inadvertently took drugs whilst out yesterday (I usually remember that sort of thing) or I've had some horrific nightmare

I had planned to watch a few episodes of homeland in the comfort of my bed but now l'll have to get up and wash the sheets

I shrank my fave jumper.Even though I followed the washing instructions to the letter.

And..cant find a HDMI cabkle in Portarlington for under a tenner.Looks like I'm Portlaoise bound.

Kinda remember bits of my nightmare now,last night I dreamt I was pulling multicoloured scarfs out of my belly button in an endless stream,until they started to turn black
Bit odd.

Ate cheese late last night and had a horrible dream.
My sister wasn't impressed at being woken up at 7am to check if my niece had been mangled by a roller-coaster.

They need to make blu tac that dosent need to be all mauled to be made sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back