Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

What Johnny said Johnny.

The Two Johnnies?

To Photoshop!

HOLY CRAP!

You's two would make a GREAT rootsy rocking DUO!

The Two Johnnies!

DO IT! I'll record ya's.

Songs that are slightly out of tune so you can't pick up an instrument and play along with them. Sometimes by My Bloody Valentine in this case. It ain't quite D....and it ain't Eb neither..... Pain in the hole.

Songs that are slightly out of tune so you can't pick up an instrument and play along with them. Sometimes by My Bloody Valentine in this case. It ain't quite D....and it ain't Eb neither..... Pain in the hole.

Roy Harper apologised for this on one of his albums, he hadn't bothered tuning to concert pitch or whatever. its hardly worth apologising for, just adjust the tuning a little bit ffs

Roy Harper apologised for this on one of his albums, he hadn't bothered tuning to concert pitch or whatever. its hardly worth apologising for, just adjust the tuning a little bit ffs

Eh, I don't recall asking for an apology for it. It's just a pain when you pick up your guitar to play along to something or learn it or whatever and it's slightly out. And there's no tuner about to get you back into correct tuning afterwards.

BALLS.

Accidentally had the oven on 250 instaed of 190..

the chicken isnt looking the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back