Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

Clarks or Dubarry.

Thats where I go if I'm spending real money

Clarks is usually where I end up too - cause their shops are mercifully small. All those other places feel like airport hangers. But even in Clarks, I still end up staring at all the shoes in confusion, unsure of what I want and whether I actually need them, and what colour would go with black v blue jeans, and why all the cool ones are flat when I need a bit of a heal to at least fool myself into feeling taller, and why I still, even at my ridiculous age, can't get over feeling embarrassed trying them on, and when I do, honestly not knowing if they are too tight or too loose - always forgetting if you go up a size or down a size when buying runners or boots. :cry:

Got the worst shoelaces in the world on Amazon. They fell apart in less that a week. I'm gonna leave a bad review for the first time in my life. Can you curse in Amazon reviews?

Yer one on the Guardian who has this as her byline photo

Ellie-Mae-O_Hagan-L.png

it's so bizarre, like she was caught mid-haircut and decided go try and grin her way out of the awkwardness

Can't you get shoelaces in Spar? I'm both appalled and impressed that someone would buy shoelaces online.

I stopped buying shoes requiring laces. The reason being I didn't like the relentlessness of people telling me "you're laces are undone"

Though maybe something more effective would be to have learnt how to tie laces when I was 7 like everyone else.

person from freecycle coming to pick something up:

"I dont have a car will be coming by bus. Do you know whatnumber bus I would take."

i have no idea where this person is travelling from

GOOGLE MOTHERFUCKER

DO YOU HAVE IT

I went to a swimming class and the teacher spent almost the entire lesson giving one-to-one lessons to a couple of people and ignored the rest of us. I'm not sure if I'm being uncharitable or not - maybe they needed more help

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back