Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

latest windows 10 insider build i installed keeps banging out BSODs
upgrading to the latest windows 10 build fails every time
my optical mouse has suddenly taken a dislike to my desk
103 starred mails in gmail that i need to do stuff with
not enough hours in the day

I hope you were bad mouthing them?
No, not at all. My mate asked me what I had been up to at the weekend and if I had plans this weekend. I replied saying I’d spent the last few days with this girl I’ve been seeing but she was away this weekend so I was up for doing something, but I sent it to her instead. Morto.

No, not at all. My mate asked me what I had been up to at the weekend and if I had plans this weekend. I replied saying I’d spent the last few days with this girl I’ve been seeing but she was away this weekend so I was up for doing something, but I sent it to her instead. Morto.

So long as she doesn't think it's to another girl you're seeing you should be alright.

Oh, that thing is going to get parsed like the Rosetta Stone

Just had an argument with someone I actually like about the fucking Luas strike of all things
I don't think either of us take the Luas (well, I know that I don't take more than about 4 trips a year), fairly sure this other person doesn't use it much.

What is wrong with people?
Maybe , like the Luas network, it's a lack of joined up thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back