Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

I hate that one where you're convinced you're awake, it's your room and everything is how you saw it before bed, but there's someone standing by your bed looking down at you but you can't move a muscle. And it goes on for ages until you wake up, and everything's the same, except you can move now and the person is gone.
Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I bought some cough medicine and it says to take 10ml to 20ml 3 or 4 times a day but it doesn't come with any way of measuring it. I don't have one of them measuring spoons, how am I supposed to know how much to take?

:(
Handy tip, 1 ml of most household liquids weighs 1 g so if you have a set of scales, put a small glass on it and add 10-20 g of your cough medicine to it.

ATP may be cancelled 8(
Poor ticket sales or what? Is this the Drive Like Jehu one or the Stewart Lee one or both?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Poor ticket sales or what? Is this the Drive Like Jehu one or the Stewart Lee one or both?

Both. Not sure if ticket sales are the issue, but it appears ATP haven't paid Pontins any deposit for the venue, so Pontins have cancelled it, fairly enough. ATP are insisting it's a 'miscommunication' and the festival is still running as planned but they have form in this regard. There was an article in Private Eye recently on their dodgy finances...

Both. Not sure if ticket sales are the issue, but it appears ATP haven't paid Pontins any deposit for the venue, so Pontins have cancelled it, fairly enough. ATP are insisting it's a 'miscommunication' and the festival is still running as planned but they have form in this regard. There was an article in Private Eye recently on their dodgy finances...
I was surprised to see them doing festivals again after the whole Jabberwocky thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back