Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Learning how to operate a new music player software is a pain in the goolies

Someone I vaguely barely know from a long time ago posted a very disturbing video and picture on Facebook last night where they were self harming, cigarette burns and more. Grim stuff. I'm sure others were on it, but I managed to get in touch with someone who properly knows them, and hopefully help got to this person.

But the video really upset me, and I ended up reporting it to Facebook, it just doesn't need to be online and when sober would undoubtedly be regretted by the person involved. Anyway, I was really impressed at the degree of attention their automated process gave to the nature of the incident, down to how to get help to the person etc.

What's pissed me off though is the email I got a little while ago that they've reviewed the video and decided it doesn't violate their community guidelines.....

good balls or bad balls

Good balls..big time.

Although by 43 you start beginning to feel your age

I was watching a juggalo video last night and felt very fucking old altogether

The good balls. For me, everything came in to focus and I got a great appreciation of what really mattered to me and what didn't.

I have always felt my age, whatever age that may be. And I like it. As long as you're not feeling your Dad's age.
Nothing's breaking down yet. We can still do pretty much everything we want with our bodies within reason. Fuck this rear view mirror shite, just enjoy the view, brothers.

Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes at 90 saw a beautiful woman walk by and famously said "Oh, to be 80 again!"

No moping for that old dog, and none for us either!

Last edited:
The good balls. For me, everything came in to focus and I got a great appreciation of what really mattered to me and what didn't.

I have always felt my age, whatever age that may be. And I like it. As long as you're not feeling your Dad's age.
Nothing's breaking down yet. We can still do pretty much everything we want with our bodies within reason. Fuck this rear view mirror shite, just enjoy the view, brothers.

Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes at 90 saw a beautiful woman walk by and famously said "Oh, to be 80 again!"

No moping for that old dog, and none for us either!

Was just talking to someone who dropped by with a gift for me to send down to my newborn niece, she's 82 and recently had a stroke, she came by after playing tennis in the morning. Fuck letting age get to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back