Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

I've a pain in me hole making tea.

I need some way to just have it on tap

get one of those catering urns

Assam12Ltr.jpg

Fuck that, it's bigotry. Plain and simple.

It's worse than being called 'paddy'.

Kick up a stink
You're not actually serious are you? She sounds like a stupid bitch with no sense of humour but only a monumental cunt would go squealing up the chain over a potato gag.

You're not actually serious are you? She sounds like a stupid bitch with no sense of humour but only a monumental cunt would go squealing up the chain over a potato gag.

If she said it again I'd mark her card. Third strike, Squeel.

Edit: fuck that, it's bigotry.
Also depends on how cunty she was about it.
It's like calling an African lad a coconut picker. No none should have to put up with that shit ,
On any level

Last edited:
Big pissed the Leon Bridges gig has been upgraded from Whelans to the Olympia. I like the Olympia and all but at that point it kind of goes from being a gig where you can have a dance and stuff to a worshipful concert where you just stand there and look.

If she said it again I'd mark her card. Third strike, Squeel.

Edit: fuck that, it's bigotry.
Also depends on how cunty she was about it.
It's like calling an African lad a coconut picker. No none should have to put up with that shit ,
On any level
It's not the same thing. We're neither poor nor oppressed and haven't been for several generations.

I’ve had bad stomach trouble all week. Doesn’t feel like trapped wind, more of a persistent dull ache than cramping. Comes and goes but generally accompanied by a bloated feeling. Am I dying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back