Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

also this is stuck in my head and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't stay out at all anymore. I'm 26 but I think I'm probably actually like 50, I can't go out midweek, I can't stay up past 11.30 and even at weekends I can only really stay out til about 1ish. WHATS WRONG WITH ME? I'm probably malnourished because I'm anemic and don't take any supplements. Ahoy!

By 7:30 I'm in a dressing gown and slippers watching Midsomer Murders

This is my life now

What happened? How did I get here?
Not so much Midsomer Murders but these posts reflect my life.

i saw a midsomer murders for the first time in years on tuesday; yer woman with the freckles was a great villain

it was the episode where some uptight socialite in a small wealthy country village violently killed several people to avoid minor social embarrassment

i saw a midsomer murders for the first time in years on tuesday; yer woman with the freckles was a great villain

it was the episode where some uptight socialite in a small wealthy country village violently killed several people to avoid minor social embarrassment

Oh that one is great.

I've been ordering margarita pizzas from Da Mimmo on North Strand since it had a different name and they had just converted the premises from what was their oul pair's chipper.

I ask for extra basil pretty much anywhere I order a pizza and always do there though it was fairly pitiful what the amount of "extra" was.

Well blow me down, the fuckers now charge a euro for it. It's about 6 small-medium size leaves. God knows without extra what it is.

An outrage. A bloody outrage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back