Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

I can't stay out at all anymore. I'm 26 but I think I'm probably actually like 50, I can't go out midweek, I can't stay up past 11.30 and even at weekends I can only really stay out til about 1ish. WHATS WRONG WITH ME? I'm probably malnourished because I'm anemic and don't take any supplements. Ahoy!

I used to go out ALL the time, but for the most part I prefer staying in and listening to records or watching films. I can't handle really busy bars anymore either, so I hate going into town on weekends.

during the day, or in the evening?

I like the thought of this but obnoxious drunkenness makes me never go to pubs anymore.
Morning, noon or night but mostly night. I might ramble up mid-week around 10pm for a pint or two. I can't read after a pint and a half - concentration is gone. You can't just go into any pub and do this - if there are obnoxious drunks it wont work.

during the day, or in the evening?

I like the thought of this but obnoxious drunkenness makes me never go to pubs anymore.

I used to really like doing this when I lived in Ranelagh. There's a couple of really nice old fashioned pubs that were perfect for this. I live near Dun Laoghaire now and there's a couple of old pubs that are great for reading with a nice whiskey

spilled a cup of joe on myself and had to have a freezing cold shower at work, then went outside and got burned through my tightttttts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back