Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

I can't afford a new one until next year. I'll get this done and trade it in next year.
Same thing happened my last car. You sure u can't just nurse this clutch n drive handy for a bit longer? Some cars have more torque than their clutches were designed for. So easy to burn the shite out a them, especially city nippy driving (edit. Well more power anyway, not necessarily torque). Isn't a Hyundai Tucson by any chance?

No it's a citron. I'm in the back arse of nowhere, and the roads are too bad for a weak clutch.
I'll just have to forgo any fun for the next while, until it's paid off.

Ah I see what you did there.

A few weeks ago the sprog cleaned the car for me.
"Mammy I scraped those silver letters off your car for my"
I now drive a C .

Barely slept a wink all night

And Jame's fucking Bay's Hold Back the River was in my head all night long

Ugh went out with work on Friday and the second half of the night is a blur. Bit paranoid today.

No one generally gives a shit, as they are usually more focused on their own story.

As long as you didn't flash a nipple or call someone a cunt, you're usually fine.

after just the worst run of luck househunting, finally found an affordable place in phibsboro with my friend, was delighted,and a month in the landlord tells us theyre selling and we have to move out

Now we're fucked, we can't afford anything in the market on basically graduate salaries, and we only have 2 weeks left before we're homeless. I basically want to cry all the time and see no hope at the end of the horizon. </emo>

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back