Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

Ah, fuck me

red_dry_skin_flame.jpg
There ya go!

The itch scratch cycle in a handy infograph!

No mention of the little 5 mins of pure scratch ecstacy though

What's the doc saying?
My doc says we are on plan b..and the plans go up to Z

So..I'm hoping I don't have to go through 24 more drugs but I will if I have to.

Next stop..real hardcore steroids..which I am looking forward too cos the next one always rocks for about a month.

After that immunosupressants!

My doc says we are on plan b..and the plans go up to Z

So..I'm hoping I don't have to go through 24 more drugs but I will if I have to.

Next stop..real hardcore steroids..which I am looking forward too cos the next one always rocks for about a month.

After that immunosupressants!
topical steroids? i'm currently having problems with my skin. might pop along to the dermatologist.

topical steroids? i'm currently having problems with my skin. might pop along to the dermatologist.
Get yerself some Modrasone!

Its basically prednisolone you rub on your skin.
Side effects are pretty mad but by fuck it kicks ass.

My hormones are all over the fucking shop from it.but its magic shit
I asked if I could just go on oral prednisolone permanenttly but you get liver failure from it

Its like you feel so great that yer body collapses from all the goodness

Mad side effects?
Well.if you use longer than you're supposed too..which is two weeks it seeps into your body and causes hormonal imblances which result in severe mood swings and the like.

Which I wouldnt even notice tbh heh

But a week of it will heal everything

Well.if you use longer than you're supposed too..which is two weeks it seeps into your body and causes hormonal imblances which result in severe mood swings and the like.

Which I wouldnt even notice tbh heh

But a week of it will heal everything
I've been on betnovate for the last year. It's a fairly potent steroid. No side effects but I fear I've built up a resistance. It was around this time last year I had a big flare up which lasted most of the summer so it could be a seasonal thing. Will see what the dermatologist says. Fucking scalps on fire though.

I've been on betnovate for the last year. It's a fairly potent steroid. No side effects but I fear I've built up a resistance. It was around this time last year I had a big flare up which lasted most of the summer so it could be a seasonal thing. Will see what the dermatologist says. Fucking scalps on fire though.
Betnovate is pants.

I finished with that 20 years ago

Aww fuck..yer scalp is going at the min?
Same here...NOw ..I shaved my head and I wash using aqueous cream before going to bed.Really helps.

I don't know if you can get a skinhead or waht but I reccomend it

Not enough face pain for you?

I'll remember that next time you're looking for a bit of solidarity

I was more or less talking to myself there. I've been following this thread all day.

Bear in mind, when i start a conversation* the stats on someone replying who has the same or similar are in the 80000-1 category.

*they kind of end up being one-way

Betnovate is pants.

I finished with that 20 years ago

Aww fuck..yer scalp is going at the min?
Same here...NOw ..I shaved my head and I wash using aqueous cream before going to bed.Really helps.

I don't know if you can get a skinhead or waht but I reccomend it
Nah I'm growing my hair out like.

I misjudge where my headboard was and smashed my head off it.
It's been 20 minutes and it still hurts.
Damn you Bed, you're supposed to be my refuge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back