Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

after just the worst run of luck househunting, finally found an affordable place in phibsboro with my friend, was delighted,and a month in the landlord tells us theyre selling and we have to move out

Now we're fucked, we can't afford anything in the market on basically graduate salaries, and we only have 2 weeks left before we're homeless. I basically want to cry all the time and see no hope at the end of the horizon. </emo>

Fuck. That is a major.

I'm trying to help someone in a similar situation in Dublin right now. It is presenting difficulties.

It'll ace the NCT this time!!!
Went to the Fonthill testing centre as I have been doing for years..only to find out I should have been at Greenhills

Drove around for 20 minutes looking for Greenhills--ended up being too late and they wouldn't see me

So..yet another retest at full price

Today can fuck right off

Went to the Fonthill testing centre as I have been doing for years..only to find out I should have been at Greenhills

Drove around for 20 minutes looking for Greenhills--ended up being too late and they wouldn't see me

So..yet another retest at full price

Today can fuck right off

When I win the lottery, I'm buying you an apt near where you work so you have no commute, and in a building that has a strict no cats policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back