Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I have never seen an episode of Parks And Recs or Arrested Development I think or that other one Community is it?
I still haven't gotten passed the second episode of Parks & Rec. I made my way through Arrested Development but it was painful. I did like Community, for the most part, but forgot to continue watching.

Last edited:
I had to explain to @Jill Hives why there were tricolour inflatable hammers for sale everywhere.

I managed to confuse myself and just came off very defensive about the whole thing.

I still haven't gotten passed the second episode of Parks & Rec. I made my way through Arrested Development but it was painful. I did like Community, for the most part, but forgot to continue watching.

I think you'd like Parks & Recreation if you got into it.

I just got Nick Offerman's audiobook and it made me burst out laughing when falling asleep last night.

The whole office is in a hysterical shrieking uproar over the colour of that dress that has been all over the internet today

My ears are actually sore

there's a great-looking photography exhibition on but you have to pay into the totally overpriced edinburgh castle to get to it (£16! wtf)

Leaving Afghanistan: The UK military handover captured on camera | National Museums Scotland Blog

"Pricing
Free, included in admission to Edinburgh Castle."

pricks
'free'

I went up to Guinness' when they had the John Gilroy exhibition.
7745781a5bb4bc8b688c1e6a56639fdc.jpg

Turned out you had to buy a tour ticket to see it. In retrospect when they asked me if I was one of the people playing the part of a zoo keeper I should have said yes.

It sure would have made a better anecdote that this drivel.

I think you'd like Parks & Recreation if you got into it.

I just got Nick Offerman's audiobook and it made me burst out laughing when falling asleep last night.
My theory is Parks & Recreation is a show about friendship and only people who have good friends who are telling them "hang in there, it gets good" will get past season 1.

I have little to back this up considering I had a falling out with the person who introduced me to the show but eh....

I thought this month my finances would finally be in good enough shape to buy those records I've been wanting.

But..My car dictates otherwise.

Again.

It's like being in a relationship with an addict.

Or having a child, possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back