Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

The fire alarm for the building was tripped by accident. Not a pleasant way to wake to up.
The instructions were feck all use.
It took 20 minutes and a call to the company to sort it, so I'm sure the neighbours are delighted.
I left Hives a panicked voicemail, which will be fun to explain.

More dental woes for this thread. Woke up with something gritty in my mouth. Turns out the crown I had put on a chipped tooth about twenty years ago has fallen off.

More expense on top of two months rent , NCT, missus' college fees due

And the snow didn't happen again

I never thought I'd want to commit suicide more than I have in the past.

It's just they have no work for me to do yet I still have to sit here and pretend to give a shit about feedback forms and staples and fucking loads of shite that wouldn't interest me even I were being paid properly and had actual work to do.

Our connection is restricted, supposedly monitored, also my boss sits in the row behind me so if I doss enough someone will notice.

When I had doss days, I would find long magazine articles and other stuff I wanted to read and print them out on office paper early. Reading looks like working.

Bon chance.

Mine too ;_; got up for work this morning and had a smoke, then got so shakey and dizzy i lay on the kitchen floor for like half an hour and was late. I'm pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back