Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

A 78 year old guy tried really hard to make me go home with him tonight. This was after his 20 minute monologue on how same sex civil marriage will mean "those children abusing bender faggots" will be able to adopt innocent children.
The were 3 others in the pub with him.
One supported the bill, one was "against the homos" and one stayed out of it.
Im not feeling so positive about this referendum anymore.

A 78 year old guy tried really hard to make me go home with him tonight. This was after his 20 minute monologue on how same sex civil marriage will mean "those children abusing bender faggots" will be able to adopt innocent children.
The were 3 others in the pub with him.
One supported the bill, one was "against the homos" and one stayed out of it.
Im not feeling so positive about this referendum anymore.

As shitty as it is, you'd almost expect it from someone that age. He grew up with DeValera in the Aras. It's sad, but at the same time, I think people like that have had their day.
Sorry you had to endure that.

I forgot my swipe card to get in and out of the office, and the bathroom lies the other side of the door. I drank like 4 cups of coffee already and basically need to pee all the time and keep having to ask to borrow someone's card... which I've now - out of embarrassment, because you'd be like, come on what the fuck is this walnut bladder business - stopped asking and going to the bathroom and now I'm like shaking at my desk trying to listen to really frantic music so I can shake in tandem.

I forgot my swipe card to get in and out of the office, and the bathroom lies the other side of the door. I drank like 4 cups of coffee already and basically need to pee all the time and keep having to ask to borrow someone's card... which I've now - out of embarrassment, because you'd be like, come on what the fuck is this walnut bladder business - stopped asking and going to the bathroom and now I'm like shaking at my desk trying to listen to really frantic music so I can shake in tandem.
lock thread!

Don't know what to have for dinner.

After the poxy haggis episode last night..its gotta be a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

• ilovehoovering
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back