Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I noticed this a years ago , vending machines in the UK selling 18 fags for the price of 20. How can they get away with it?

How is that a thing? I do miss living in Brighton and being able to buy 10 and lie to myself. Come on vape.

500px-TCOSE002Snarf.png

How is that a thing? I do miss living in Brighton and being able to buy 10 and lie to myself. Come on vape.

I smoked so much a couple of weeks back that I felt like I'd been punched in the chest by Apollo Creed. Electronic cigarettes are definitely the way to go.

I've been cold turkey since Thursday though and I'm doing aight.

I have found that a great way to make me worry about a health issue a whole lot more is to google it.

Image search for a true fright factor.

I've a thing called pernicious anemia, it's a problem my body has with b12 retention.

Like a sap I read the wiki for it. Early on the page basically says YOU WILL DIE FROM THIS before going on to say, "just eat some steak and corn flakes and you'll be fine."

I smoked so much a couple of weeks back that I felt like I'd been punched in the chest by Apollo Creed. Electronic cigarettes are definitely the way to go.

I've been cold turkey since Thursday though and I'm doing aight.

I've got a cold turkey plan too, same complaint, waking up in bits and I have asthma, so its not worth it. But yeah, I'm mainly getting the vape thing for work, because I go nuts at my desk all day and that leads me to smoke. So this way I can still walk away and go out for a bit until I break the habit a bit more

I've a thing called pernicious anemia, it's a problem my body has with b12 retention.

Like a sap I read the wiki for it. Early on the page basically says YOU WILL DIE FROM THIS before going on to say, "just eat some steak and corn flakes and you'll be fine."

A friend of mine found a lump and asked me about it. First thing I said was "Don't Google it!"
Response "Too late"

The only bright side is that it is never as bad as the internet is telling you it is.

According to the internet I'm going to suffer horribly from debilitating arthritis and organ damage and premature baldness.

Still...gotta larf, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back