Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I just dropped an 88 pint keg on my foot.
it hurts like hell and there was a bruise within seconds, which does not bode well. I'm willing to risk walking on a broken foot to avoid every going to Limerick A&E again.
On the plus side, I'm not that bothered by my hair anymore.

Hope your foot is okay Rita.

Btw your hair is always really cool

"J'aime le Big Mac" That's how my friend ordered McDonalds last time we were in France. When we were coming back through customs, we had loads of flight cases and looked a bit rough, so we were pulled aside for a minute. The lad asked us where we were and the first thing that came into my friend's head was to say "J'aime le Big Mac!"

Last edited:
Food poisoning yesterday (from only eating vegan? how doest that even happen?)

Oh you know there's a bug going round that's really like food poisoning. Me and my sis had it on Monday. Same symptoms, couldn't figure out what would have made us so sick but we were sure it was food.

Now my mum and niece are really sick, exact same thing. Definitely a bug though. Hope you weren't too bad, me and my sis were like something out of The Exorcist.

Oh you know there's a bug going round that's really like food poisoning. Me and my sis had it on Monday. Same symptoms, couldn't figure out what would have made us so sick but we were sure it was food.

Now my mum and niece are really sick, exact same thing. Definitely a bug though. Hope you weren't too bad, me and my sis were like something out of The Exorcist.

This sounds bang on! My friend and I ate at the same place then she got sick one day, then a day later me, so I put it down to the food, but I suppose its also likely that the place we ate together was incidental, and I just caught this bug from her. IT WAS AWFUL, but on the plus side only lasted 24 hours. I feel shaky and malnourished today though D:

Yeah, it only lasted 24 hours. I felt washed out the day after and my appetite was zero but it's important to try and eat something.

The upside was my appetite was back by Tuesday evening and I had a really nice dinner and actually felt 100 times better. So, you'll probably feel fine by tonight!

Yeah, it only lasted 24 hours. I felt washed out the day after and my appetite was zero but it's important to try and eat something.

The upside was my appetite was back by Tuesday evening and I had a really nice dinner and actually felt 100 times better. So, you'll probably feel fine by tonight!

winter vomiting bug lads, or norovirus to its granny..Norovirus: Symptoms and Treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back