Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

The other day we gave someone a bag containing a nice bottle of wine, a fancy cake and a box of sweets as a present. Today we got a bag containing some Lidl brand tea, coffee and biscuits from the same person. No, really, they shouldn't have.

In fairness they did give the child some lovely things, I just don't know what to do with this shit food.

got back to london on friday. there's no one around. i haven't spoken to a real person in three days. getting cabin fever. if i died now it would be like that woman who's body wasn't found for three years because nobody was looking : (

Joyce Vincent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm the same but I thought about it and I reckon about half the population are like that. Wouldn't be 3 weeks for me. I reckon 3-5 days for me before people start wondering.

I'm the same but I thought about it and I reckon about half the population are like that. Wouldn't be 3 weeks for me. I reckon 3-5 days for me before people start wondering.
Ah yeah I reckon 2 or 3 days for me. I talk to my parents at least once a week and my job would start looking for me after 1 day. My flatmate would notice the smell after a few days too.

Went ice skating with the kids over Christmas (great fun) and have had a dull ache in my ankle ever since. Why Santa why.

images

Downside: Being back to work tomorrow. Upside: Just found my 25 year old Anthrax baseball cap
cleaned out the hot press today, ostensibly looking for my blue note 'finest sounds in jazz since 1939' tea towel which has "gone missing" (her words). no joy, other than a well-ordered hot press (i.e bedding above (separate piles for pillow cases, double sheets/duvets, kid sheets/duvets, baby sheets/blankets), towels below (flannels in their own micro-pile)).

i'll be sleeping with the enemy tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back