Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

cleaned out the hot press today, ostensibly looking for my blue note 'finest sounds in jazz since 1939' tea towel which has "gone missing" (her words). no joy, other than a well-ordered hot press (i.e bedding above (separate piles for pillow cases, double sheets/duvets, kid sheets/duvets, baby sheets/blankets), towels below (flannels in their own micro-pile)).

i'll be sleeping with the enemy tonight.

For a minute I thought you were talking about Hot Press. I was a bit confused

If it's the red box of Lidl tea, that's actually all right. We buy it instead of Lyons/Barrys now.
these?

W1siZiIsIjIwMTIvMDUvMDgvMTIvNDcvMTEvMTc2L0dldEF0dGFjaG1lbnQuanBnIl1d

They have an Irish version. I think it's called Fallons or something like something like that.

Its probably not good when you're attempting your second day of veganism to forget your lunch and be at the mercy of the one fucking tiny petrol station in clonskeagh.

Its probably not good when you're attempting your second day of veganism to forget your lunch and be at the mercy of the one fucking tiny petrol station in clonskeagh.

there's always the mosque restaurant

edit: on reflection that's probably not convenient at all, thinking of where this isolated petrol station might be

Last edited:
There's a nice Bombay pantry in clonskeagh. Also the petrol station there does those meat free pasta cups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back