Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

My minor complaint today is that I think I'm coming down with something just in time for Christmas. Really sick when I got home from work yesterday, slightly better today but I think I'm kidding myself so I can go out tonight

My minor complaint today is that I think I'm coming down with something just in time for Christmas. Really sick when I got home from work yesterday, slightly better today but I think I'm kidding myself so I can go out tonight

me too :( i get sick every christmas.

I have a tendency to get sick for Christmas too. I'd say I gave it a bit of a help by going out a few nights in a row, when I haven't been going out much recently.

Yep, that'll do it. I've been pretty good this year, sensible and wrapped up, but still, the black lung. I'm prone to pneumonia too, and this chest infection is just getting worse and worse, so WHO KNOWS WHAT JOYS LIE AHEAD!

Yep, that'll do it. I've been pretty good this year, sensible and wrapped up, but still, the black lung. I'm prone to pneumonia too, and this chest infection is just getting worse and worse, so WHO KNOWS WHAT JOYS LIE AHEAD!

Ha I've had pneumonia twice! Both times at Christmas

I thought I was going fine, but I overdid it at a work Christmas party last week and I think I gave my immune system a right hammering.

Better to have pneumonia twice than double pneumonia!
Thats what I always say.

I've had that shit too..after a month long binge in my bedsit in 2002.
I was in fucking ribbons

Get some antibiotics into you!

Save Christmas!

I went for Christmas lunch today, it was nice. Food, no drink, polite conversation, everyone left as soon as the food was finished.

I'm at the airport now, trying to read my book and the fucking racket of Christmas music and people talking is distracting me.

A small piece fell off one of my back teeth while eating pizza yesterday evening.

I developed a whopping mouth ulcer yesterday, it's making my usual "eat your way through Christmas" approach to life very difficult. I had a box of snowballs which I've now given away as the bits of coconut keep rubbing the raw bit of gum. Bonjela and painkillers are taking the edge off but I'm a cranky pants because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back