Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I've been listening to Christmas songs like a twat all morning, knowing it'd make me upset. The last two years have been hard, and this year it'll be the first one without the grandmother that pretty much raised me, my favourite uncle, my dad is still AWOL and I'm newly(ish) single to boot.

The kid is having a worse time of it. Her dad forget to tell her that he won't be home for Christmas and doesn't want to get her a present if he's not going to be there to see her open it.
He's sent the rest of his family things, so she'll be sitting there watching them all open gifts and she's the only one left out.
She's. going to be heart broken.

It's the year that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
His parents are going to do that. I think there might be a queue of people waiting to punch him when he gets back.

on a cheerier minor complaint note.

fucking christmas tree lights, FUCKING SHITBAG WANKERS.
It's a bit late now, but you should wrap them around an old coat hanger. I've done it the last few years and not a knot in sight.

What THE FUCK is wrong with Christmas tree lights?

Do you mean "what the fuck is up with xmas tree lights, those pricks!" or you asking why i'm overly distressed by them? see below.

It's a bit late now, but you should wrap them around an old coat hanger. I've done it the last few years and not a knot in sight.

I'm a longtime careful carer of the lights. Took them out of their box, tested them before unwrapping, grand. Tested them after unwrapping, grand. Put them on tree. Decorate tree. Plug in. Dead. Test each bulb. Still dead. Change fuse. Still dead. Get extension cable in case wall socket is problem. Still dead. Remove from tree, carefully lay on ground, check each bulb. Still dead. Fuck the fuckers in their poxy Christmassy FACE.....

The kid is having a worse time of it. Her dad forget to tell her that he won't be home for Christmas and doesn't want to get her a present if he's not going to be there to see her open it.
He's sent the rest of his family things, so she'll be sitting there watching them all open gifts and she's the only one left out.
She's. going to be heart broken.

Fuck that guy.

At least she has a cool Mom.

I basically have all my Christmas shopping done, bar a bottle of whiskey which I can get anywhere, and depite the fact that I only see her about once or twice a year I get something for my half sister's daughter. I texted her mum last week asking what she was into this year and with a view to picking something up when I went to get my nephew's present. She never got back to me and I'm dreading another trip to Smyths.

I basically have all my Christmas shopping done, bar a bottle of whiskey which I can get anywhere, and depite the fact that I only see her about once or twice a year I get something for my half sister's daughter. I texted her mum last week asking what she was into this year and with a view to picking something up when I went to get my nephew's present. She never got back to me and I'm dreading another trip to Smyths.

I have no one whatsoever to buy anything for.

I'll give my sister some money so I'm in on the family things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back