Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Lovers cat just got run over.I loved that cat too.

Should be in major complaints but its too hard to find

I went around for a sneaky after work beer yesterday to my secret little hidden gem of a local.

There was a work party in there. From my fucking work.

I don't even tell these people where I live, and now they know where I drink.

Also, I was getting looks because it was some fucking marketing people only yoke and some of these headers thought I was crashing.

Like fuck you. I ended up leaving. My own local.

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows but Jesus.

Did get chatted up by a Neneh Cherry lookalike though. So it wasn't all bad in the end.

I just finished my dinner.

Wish I was only just starting it

I might make another dinner.

My stupid phone. Every once in a while it just dials a number as I am taking it out of my bag. It just happened. I wasn't quick enough to SHUT IT DOWN. Sake. I should just delete numbers I don't use but that would be all of them. It's like the phone knows what number not to dial, just to fuck with me.

Also, I've been hiding in my bedroom for the last three hours. There are two 21 year olds eating pizza and watching movies downstairs. I snuck down to make a cocktail and got suckered into contributing the last 2 euro they didn't have for the delivery dude. Now I'm back upstairs. GO OUT ALREADY. I want my own place.

My stupid phone. Every once in a while it just dials a number as I am taking it out of my bag. It just happened. I wasn't quick enough to SHUT IT DOWN. Sake. I should just delete numbers I don't use but that would be all of them. It's like the phone knows what number not to dial, just to fuck with me.

Also, I've been hiding in my bedroom for the last three hours. There are two 21 year olds eating pizza and watching movies downstairs. I snuck down to make a cocktail and got suckered into contributing the last 2 euro they didn't have for the delivery dude. Now I'm back upstairs. GO OUT ALREADY. I want my own place.

Why not watch the movies with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back