Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

keep spotting myself in band videos from Electric Picnic

There was a guy at Caitlin Rose who looked exactly like you, hanging about half backstage at the barrier. I went over to say hello and then it wasn't you and I felt a right fool. Then I saw another guy who probably was you but I was too afraid to say hello in case it wasn't.

There was a guy at Caitlin Rose who looked exactly like you, hanging about half backstage at the barrier. I went over to say hello and then it wasn't you and I felt a right fool. Then I saw another guy who probably was you but I was too afraid to say hello in case it wasn't.

I had to go home saturday night and didn't get back to EP til around 8pm sunday evening so I wasn't there for Caitlin Rose. I would have been there if I could, if that helps at all.

But I appreciate the gesture. Thanks man.

When does one finally accept there is no longer a use for a particular cable?

Its a complaint question

I'm the same, used to love going shopping for records, now i couldn't be arsed. I'm sure there's loads i'd like but i can't be bothered looking. What have i become

It happens to most people.I no longer listen to music at all hardly.I blame Newstalk..thats when the rot set in.

Housemate I have civil relationship with giving out to my sister about 'always cleaning the kitchen' and subsequently banging dishes and stomping on stairs.
Go way and move in with your husband already, chopping boards and worktops can have crumbs on them for a couple of days.

On a chopping board? The other three of us here are happy enough to leave a chopping board there for bread/cheese and some dried veg or whatever for three or four days. It's a hefty piece of wood and not dirty like..

Fair enough, crumbs on a worktop isn't the best. She just wants the kitchen cif clean after every use which is a bit much imo.

Our kitchen could never be described as messy/grubby. It gets a once over at night or first thing in the morning generally. Her giving out was at 6 yesterday evening like. Dinners were gonna be made.

These days I'm in the keep worktops free of debris camp...its hygienic and aesthetically pleasing and convenient when you wanna get yer cook on again.

I am single and live alone.

In Portarlington.

Ahh Ted..theres no need for that.Nothing wrong with an auld smooch al fresco...never know where it could lead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back