Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

i will be drinking tonight fo sho. she came down after to pay me and was still orgasmed off her head. sorta looked at me 1000 yard stare for a minute while and then said 'one kid is plenty for me'. I said the houses i teach at with loads of kids, they take care of each other.

applying for a job. completely fucked up my covering letter. only noticed after i had sent it. there's no way they're even going to look at my CV

the good thing about applying for a job in England if you're Irish is that they can't turn you down (unless they give the job to another Irish person). If they do they're being racist and you need to ring joe duffy or write to the evening herald letters page

applying for a job. completely fucked up my covering letter. only noticed after i had sent it. there's no way they're even going to look at my CV

Just send another one with a cover note asking them to ignore the first one - just explain that the wrong draft went into the envelope. It's not the end of the world.

Just send another one with a cover note asking them to ignore the first one - just explain that the wrong draft went into the envelope. It's not the end of the world.

Dear Employer,

I my first draft where I said Yale, that should have been Y.A.L.E or Youghal Adult Learning Enterprise.

Apologies for any confusion.

Kind regards,

Mormon Nailer.

When the person sitting behind you on the bus sneezes, and you can feel it hit the back of your head.
Unpleasant.

Years ago I was sat on a crowded bus & the old man behind me thought this was the perfect time to clip his fingernails. Bits of his old man yellow fingernails were hitting the back of my neck and generally showering me with bits of disgusting old man fingernail that rickashayed (sp?) around me. Some landing and sticking to the seat in front of me (when the seats used to be covered in that green material). Dangling there.

I was at an age where I wouldn't turn around and roar at him as I would if that were to happen today.

This has been a Retro Complaint.

trying to write a wedding speech for tomorrow. then just need to arrange suit, shirt and shoes, by 4pm. i've had 15 years to leave it to the last minute...

is "the zhou enlai school of courtship" a bit hackneyed for the speech?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back