Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

ffs. Just dont put it on your scone then.

Ha! It is only a minor complaint in fairness. But you're in a nice cafe, with nice ambiance, decent coffee, lovely home baked products, and then they ruin it all by giving you cheap plastic tubs of jam.

Whats the book? What gets me is overly inky thickish font. I picked up a nice edition of "They Shoot Horses Don't They" recently, but the font is driving me to distraction.

Ha! It is only a minor complaint in fairness. But you're in a nice cafe, with nice ambiance, decent coffee, lovely home baked products, and then they ruin it all by giving you cheap plastic tubs of jam.

You'd prefer they pass round the jar?

I suppose something like these could be an improvement
Jam++1.jpg

Although if the scone is warm then butter should be enough. Mmmmm.

Whats the book? What gets me is overly inky thickish font. I picked up a nice edition of "They Shoot Horses Don't They" recently, but the font is driving me to distraction.

In Search Of Lost Time Vol. 1 : Swann's Way by Marcel Proust. I started it on July 31st and am only on page 143. The print is fine, I don't think any lighter would help. If I'm on the late shift I like to drop into the pub on my way home from work for a read and a pint but a Smithwicks or two does nothing for my reading eyes.

I like those little tubs of jam.

No complaints here today actually now that I think of it!

Fuck Yeah.

Thought I could keep up with my kid in an indoor fun jungle gym kids play place yesterday.

I fell down the slide.

I am hurted today.

Thought I could keep up with my kid in an indoor fun jungle gym kids play place yesterday.

I fell down the slide.

I am hurted today.

First time I was in one of those places I went down the big slide holding my son's hand and nearly killed both of us. I forgot that, being significantly heavier than him, I would hurtle down 100 times faster than he would. Ended up in a heap at the bottom with him held in a headlock.

Contrary to popular belief it hardly ever rains in Ireland. At least on the east coast it doesn't. I know this because its on days like today and yesterday that I realise how rare it is that I get caught in the rain. It would be a regular occurrence if it rained regularly but it doesn't.

Contrary to popular belief it hardly ever rains in Ireland. At least on the east coast it doesn't. I know this because its on days like today and yesterday that I realise how rare it is that I get caught in the rain. It would be a regular occurrence if it rained regularly but it doesn't.

yeah yeah yeah whatever, jean byrne

i just taught a lesson where the couple went upstairs and had sex for the entire duration of the lesson in the room above the one i was teaching in. they were being quiet but didn't account for the bed moving on the suspended floor. i taught that kid the loudest stuff i could think of for an hour.

i just taught a lesson where the couple went upstairs and had sex for the entire duration of the lesson in the room above the one i was teaching in. they were being quiet but didn't account for the bed moving on the suspended floor. i taught that kid the loudest stuff i could think of for an hour.

scarleh for yeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back