Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

this is great:

"My son had an ice cube stuck on his tongue and ripped it off. It tore the skinoff of the tip of his tongue and I cannot get the bleeding to stop.

I tried a nice cube and a tea bag....."

Either he tried to heal the ice cube wound with ANOTHER ice cube or he has something called a nice cube, that must have healing properties (or not, as it seems)

also, sorry for your problems Mr. Cattle, sounds horrific.

this is great:

"My son had an ice cube stuck on his tongue and ripped it off. It tore the skinoff of the tip of his tongue and I cannot get the bleeding to stop.

I tried a nice cube and a tea bag....."

Either he tried to heal the ice cube wound with ANOTHER ice cube or he has something called a nice cube, that must have healing properties (or not, as it seems)

also, sorry for your problems Mr. Cattle, sounds horrific.
Yeah I read that too and just thought I was having a dyslexic moment and moved on.

I think they've changed cleaners in here or something.
The new lad is leaving my recycling bin slightly out from the wall. It's fucking up my basketball game with tissues and the like.
Half of my bank shots are disappearing between the wall and the bin and therefore don't count.
I might have to have a word.

I'm a fucking idiot.

Also I did it in front of a lad I work with who already thinks I'm an idiot because.

A few weeks ago he was the only witness to me making a complete bollox of myself while messing at work. I was using a hoist to move scaffold, when we were done I decided to try to hoist myself off the ground and not realising my own strength pulled the feet out from under myself catapulting myself into the air. I landed on my fucking ribs and I think I bruised them because it's still sore.
literal lol

he must think you're an absolute fool

chortle

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back