Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

It's made of people?

Also, London maps are confusing the hell out of me.
here try this

tube-map-cover.jpg

Those tube maps with everything at 45 degrees are great for clairty - but you loose all concept of how far or close things are from each other.
I remember pricking around for 3 stops only to find that where I got on and where I got off were actually just a 5 minute walk from each other

What airport is easiest for Clapham South and what tube line goes near there?
Anyone know that off the top of their head?
My non-map processing tiny brain will be forever grateful.

Do you have an android phone? I used this when I was last over London Underground Tube Map - Android Apps on Google Play

Edit: gah, the description that the link throws up for thumped isn't helpful, it's interactive, you pick where you want to start and where you want to go to

made it much easier to navigate around and know what the best places to stop were when I needed to take journeys that had transfers.

As for your Clapham south question, obviously @Bernie Lomax lives in London but ... you could get a plane to Gatwick, get a train to Clapham Junction (30 mins), and then get the overground train to Clapham High Street/Clapham North, where you can transfer to the Northern line and go to Clapham South.

@pete can we ban Callom Fox now? He's grown from a nice pet troll into a stroppy demanding ogre who is flooding the board with stupid nonsense

My cell phone company don't want to tell me my own damn account number (because they know I need it to switch carriers but retain my number)

I am being put through to a supervisor.

This shit will not stand.

You're back in Ireland? Contact Us - ComReg

They are usually pretty quick to respond when operators are refusing to abide by the law and obstructing customers from switching networks.

You're back in Ireland? Contact Us - ComReg

They are usually pretty quick to respond when operators are refusing to abide by the law and obstructing customers from switching networks.

Thanks!
No, unfortunately I am still stateside.

I just told the guy that it was my number and I needed it and it was none of his damn business why I needed it.
We both knew what the reason was.

Is he allowed to refuse to give it to you if you say it's because you want to switch carriers and no you're not interested in whatever he's offering to dissuade you from doing this?

Is he allowed to refuse to give it to you if you say it's because you want to switch carriers and no you're not interested in whatever he's offering to dissuade you from doing this?

"We don't normally give out that information"
"I don't care about that. I need the number."

Fucking Lidl..don't get me wrong - I love Lidl and Aldi for that matter. Its the people in front ..always with their fucking debit cards. Never cash in hand and only two or three items. Thats what pisses me off. Surely in this day of Playstation 4, Occulus Rift, Holidays in space etc etc they can speed up the poxy process. Is that too much to ask for!!??

As for your Clapham south question, obviously @Bernie Lomax lives in London but ... you could get a plane to Gatwick, get a train to Clapham Junction (30 mins), and then get the overground train to Clapham High Street/Clapham North, where you can transfer to the Northern line and go to Clapham South.

That just made my head hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back